Report a Problem

If you spot a problem on the streets around Claygate please help the village and report it. It takes a few minutes to take a picture and upload to either the Surrey County Council website ( or the Elmbridge Borough Council website (
 You can report all kinds of issues such as potholes, littering and fallen down trees very quickly. If you aren’t sure who to report a problem to please contact to get advice.